Garage Conversion, The Wirral
17th June 2015
Garage conversions can not only add an extra room to your house but they can increase the value of your property, making it a great investment. We recently converted an internal garage space into a great downstairs room including a downstairs loo.
The process starts by removing the existing garage door and replacing it with a lovely large window, letting in plenty of natural light and then bricking up the remaining space. Our tradesman completed all of the internal fit out including:
- The creation of a downstairs toilet and all associated plumbing work
- Central heating radiator installation
- All electrics including new lighting, sockets and power points
- Internal stud work and walls
- Dry walling and all plasterwork
- All painting and finishing
Our clients Mike and Jan Patton where extremely pleased with the end result. As always we kept the site tidy and clean throughout the build, minimising interruption and completing the project on time.